First Recorded Mix (darkk)

Run a dub

Hey, got a mix recorded the other day which was deffiently best one yet so decided to post it about and get some feedback. Few mistakes n slips but its all good practice. Think I did alright with the tune selection as well. Not been mixing that long at all so contructive critism please, ta to anyone who gives it a listen.

http://www.mediafire.com/?imwy52ymmzd

Tracklisting:

Spirit - 1471
>>The Prodigy - Vodoo People (pendulum rmx)
Prolix, Maldini & Vegas - Hall of Mirrors
Ed Rush & Optical - Chub Rub
Noisia - Crank
Spor - Do Not Shake
S.P.Y - Asbo
>>Lomax - Avon Calling
Break - Now It's Going
Noisia & Forgin Beggars - Contact (noisia dnb mix)
Demo & Cease - Ladies Night
Pendulum - Painkiller (noisia remix)
Sub Focus - Let the story Begin
>>Cyantific - Disconnected
Alix Perez - Down the Line (break rmx)
Calibre - Mr Maverick
Marky & S.P.Y - Tapastry

Audacity mate, auxiliary to jack wire to mic input. Had been wonderin for a while how everyone else gets there sets so cystral clear, thought it was mainly to do with me gains tho. How do you go about getting it to 320kps?

Audacity mate, auxiliary to jack wire to mic input. Had been wonderin for a while how everyone else gets there sets so cystral clear, thought it was mainly to do with me gains tho. How do you go about getting it to 320kps?

ok well it could be due to a number of things..

firstly ensure that your not 'clipping' when your recording i.e. on your mixer on your db readings that your in the green.. sometimes in the yellow but never in the red.. that will stop the music distorting

secondly in audacity if you go into edit and preferences you can choose the quality that audacity exports MP3 at.. set this to 320Kbps

and the third is you could use an audio interface which is what I use.. for example the behringer u-control.. not sure if this is essential but thats how myself and quite a few people have solved their recording problems

hope this helps dude

Sweet nice1 man, sounds a lot better now. Still abit of distortion but I'm sure if play with it bit more can sort that, I'll have to get another mix done some time soon n post it up. I'll give ures a check nw aswell mate.

Back
Top Bottom