first 'real' track...

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
...and it's nowhere near done, still got A FUCK LOAD to do with it as well as getting the drums EQ'd properly and get it all levelled out (bit difficult without access to a decent pair of cans atm) but this is what i've managed to shit out so far today...

but yeah...really need a fresh pair of ears in this one, bare in mind that i've only been doing this for a couple weeks and any suggestions you make i probably won't even understand, but give it a shot.

what uve got so far sounds alrite for a few weeks but it really does need alot of work man
some of the synths are cool but need some work and the other bit for the hook or watever keep the idea of it but scrap that synth
drums sound alrite but need some eqing an shit
just keep at it man
good first try

its shit.

have a good day.

xx

love ya

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 00:00 ---------- Previous post was 02-06-2012 at 23:59 ----------

what uve got so far sounds alrite for a few weeks but it really does need alot of work man
some of the synths are cool but need some work and the other bit for the hook or watever keep the idea of it but scrap that synth
drums sound alrite but need some eqing an shit
just keep at it man
good first try

safety, will bare it mind.

naaaaaaaaaah fam.

FL's got everything i need for the time being.

at least torrent a real DAW for fucks sake. and learn music theory. stop smoking the weeds and spend the money on piano lessons.

at least torrent a real DAW for fucks sake. and learn music theory. stop smoking the weeds and spend the money on piano lessons.

I personally don't like FL but you can't say it's shit, it's all down to personal preference and it's obviously just as good as logic and cubase when people like Spor use it and I bet he makes better tunes than you.

well...why don't you...like...go torrent...like...a real FACE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! how do you like dem apples?!

...did someone say Apple? i like Apple. Buy a Mac. best compooters evaaaaah! 

macbook-air-11-review.jpg

(y)

---------- Post added at 03:20 ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 ----------

I personally don't like FL but you can't say it's shit, it's all down to personal preference and it's obviously just as good as logic and cubase when people like Spor use it and I bet he makes better tunes than you.

yeah i hear what you're saying, but...

554692_372231422840737_153776392_n.jpg

(^that's 'DJ ahmed' btw)

Last edited by a moderator:

its not what you use its how you use it.

just cos you might use logic doesnt make ur tunes better than someone on fl
especially when you have no talent and look like netsky

your netskys talentless retarded half brother thats how i know

i would but its raining out when the sun shines ill follow the rainbow and mug that little leprechaun fucker

i can't believe...i have really read all this... -_-

anyway apart from leprechauns hunting... the clip is not sh*t, but isn't a "real" track, it lack an intro it lack a proper buildup and so on, let's say it's a good starting point... i'll not talk drums because you stated there's a lot of work to do... the melody is nice but lacks some sparks, i'd make a rising buildup instead of dropping directly from the breakdown also... and finally the lead and reese are a bit cheesy, try some tape distortion should give 'em a bit more of character.

keep doin' ;)

Back
Top Bottom