First proper mix

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
Here's my first recorded mix, I did it live today for friends locally and over t'internet. No plannin involved and my headphones are knackered so i had to do it with no cue, which was pretty horrific but I think it came out ok..
Obviously Im fairly new to the whole thing so its not gonna be perfect but id appreciate any feedback/ideas for improvement...

Tracklist;

Danny Byrd - Red Mist
DJ Friction - 3rd Degree Gurns
Commix - Talk to Frank (Break Remix)
Break - Is This What You Want
Heist - Sleep in Ya Eyes VIP
Clipz - Ugly
Break - Traits (Remix)
Sub Focus - Timewarp
Cause 4 Concern - Crash Test
Heist - Go To Work VIP
Original Sin - Overfiend
N Phonix - Dead End
TC & Jakes - Swerve
Noisia - Block Control
Phace - Krunk Time
Pendulum - Painkiller (Noisia Remix)
Audio - Fallout
Danny Byrd - Shock Out
Sigma - Paint it Black
Jayline & Vast - The Mummy
Original Sin - Dr Feels Good
Mampi Swift - Guess Who
Sigma - All Blue
B-Complex - Beautiful Lies
London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix)

Length; 1:13:15 Size; 117mb Bitrate; 224

Download or Stream from here;
http://www.zshare.net/audio/61512117ac471072/

Input is hugely appreciated! Please help me progress without destroying my confidence:clown:

Yeah man, keep at it. Some of the drops/transitions between tracks could be a little better, but they def weren't horrible/non listenable. Of course ya said you had headphone troubles. So you should def keep at it bro, it all gets better with practice. pz & respect to ya'

thanks alot for listenin.. Yeah i know some of em could of been smoother, it pissed me off cos i was basically just droppin em in from memory and puttin my ear to the deck to see if it sounded in time.. My next mix I should be able to monitor before i pull the fader across so should sound alot better..
Thanks alot for the feedback

thanks alot for listenin.. Yeah i know some of em could of been smoother, it pissed me off cos i was basically just droppin em in from memory and puttin my ear to the deck to see if it sounded in time.. My next mix I should be able to monitor before i pull the fader across so should sound alot better..
Thanks alot for the feedback

Yeah man, no problem. You dealt with it the way ya had to, nice one for that. pz & respect

Back
Top Bottom