First Project.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Hey Everyone!

Been working on a tune for more than like 3 weeks without giving up! this is the outcome. Im a noob to Logic so please forgive if it sounds shocking!

Any feedback good/bad is really appreciated. any tips for progression would also be wicked,

Hope you like it!

For a first try it's ok man, keep at it! :) maybe add a bit of variation through changing the drums a little. And mess around with some plugins to try and beef it all up a bit!

For a first try it's ok man, keep at it! :) maybe add a bit of variation through changing the drums a little. And mess around with some plugins to try and beef it all up a bit!

thanks mate! been trying to get my head round it all! certainly will keep at it!

Is this your legit first tune or first tune you've actually put time into? :p

Either way sounds good, keep at it!

First tune iv put the time into. iv made others but not really been too happy with them, been learning/making tunes for around 5 months so far. Thanks for checking mate

The Intro is a bit bare, but love the bassline, super sharp shooter esque, big! The breakdown didnt do much for me, but again get the 2nd drop in and it gets rolling again.

Nice Idea, and rolls when that bass is flowing!

Sick one Tony! I really digged this!

Think the intro might need a little work but for a first attempt good on ya mate! You should hear my attempts at making music. Dire at best.

Will keep an eye out for any other WIP's you post (y)

Sick one Tony! I really digged this!

Think the intro might need a little work but for a first attempt good on ya mate! You should hear my attempts at making music. Dire at best.

Will keep an eye out for any other WIP's you post (y)

Thanks mate! Big up

Sounding great!

I would definitely suggest adding a little reverb to your drums - they're sounding unnaturally dry, especially in the intro. I've got nothing against the rest of the track though - keep at it :)

Sounding great!

I would definitely suggest adding a little reverb to your drums - they're sounding unnaturally dry, especially in the intro. I've got nothing against the rest of the track though - keep at it :)

Thanks man, will give that a go! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom