First possibility of a 2011 Andy C set?!?!? (Creamfields 2011 radio1 3rd September)

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Found this on the radio 1 website.

"MistaJam brings you the best from the 1Xtra Arena at Creamfields with sets from Andy C, Danny Byrd, Casper, Joker and Digital Soundboy System, plus Crissy Criss and MistaJam!"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0144q6t
Hopefully there will be a nice section of the andy c set amonst others. its on this friday for anyone that wants to check it out

Re: First possibility of a 2011 Andy C set?!?!? (Creamfields 2011 radio1 3rd Septembe

Its on tonight for anyone that is intrested

Re: First possibility of a 2011 Andy C set?!?!? (Creamfields 2011 radio1 3rd Septembe

Hopefully will be home for this. If not I'm sure it will be recorded

please oh please!

edit: Hear how it went down at the 1Xtra Arena and on the main stage with sets from Danny Byrd, Caspa, Magnetic Man, MistaJam and Crissy Criss himself. lol they removed andy c from there..

haha of course, oh well.

please oh please!

edit: Hear how it went down at the 1Xtra Arena and on the main stage with sets from Danny Byrd, Caspa, Magnetic Man, MistaJam and Crissy Criss himself. lol they removed andy c from there..

What a scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arse holes

Andy C is a fuckin knob head man

lol, its actually tonight i think, got it wrong, might listen to check the danny byrd set, but was looking forward to andy, ah well

joker was also announced, the andy c. will be aired later :)

btw. will constantly uploading all that Creamfields recordings to my soundcloud accounts :finger:

is the DSB Soundsystem set tonight too then?

"Crissy Criss is in for MistaJam with highlights from Creamfields 2011.

Hear how it went down at the 1Xtra Arena and on the main stage with sets from Danny Byrd, Caspa, Magnetic Man, MistaJam and Crissy Criss himself."

Dont think we're gonna be hearing our first Andy C 2011 set...

"Crissy Criss is in for MistaJam with highlights from Creamfields 2011.

Hear how it went down at the 1Xtra Arena and on the main stage with sets from Danny Byrd, Caspa, Magnetic Man, MistaJam and Crissy Criss himself."

Dont think we're gonna be hearing our first Andy C 2011 set...

Chances are slim

joker was also announced, the andy c. will be aired later :)

btw. will constantly uploading all that Creamfields recordings to my soundcloud accounts :finger:

How do u know the andy c will be aired?!?

Forgive me if I seem, "out of the loop", but its now September. You haven't heard a Andy C. set at all this year? Has he not been making usual rave appearances across the pond, like usual? Or are you speaking solely about a radio set being aired? I only ask because I was fortunate enough to see him over here in LA live last week.

Forgive me if I seem, "out of the loop", but its now September. You haven't heard a Andy C. set at all this year? Has he not been making usual rave appearances across the pond, like usual? Or are you speaking solely about a radio set being aired? I only ask because I was fortunate enough to see him over here in LA live last week.
yeah a radio set mate

i dunno if u get cd packs of ur events over there but here each big rave produces a cd pack with sets from the nite plus a dvd. Andy C hasnt appeared on one since Random Concepts Global Gathering pack from last year as he refused to release the sets and its gettin quite a few backs up.

i dunno if u get cd packs of ur events over there but here each big rave produces a cd pack with sets from the nite plus a dvd. Andy C hasnt appeared on one since Random Concepts Global Gathering pack from last year as he refused to release the sets and its gettin quite a few backs up.

Sadly no. I dont know why either. BS IMO. I wonder why he's refused to release his sets. He has made appearances, just not released his set? If it wasnt for your CD packs and torrents >.<, theres so much Ive never wouldve had the chance to hear. I dont know why its taking us over here in the US so long to catch on, but hopefully that changes, and changes soon.

Back
Top Bottom