First Mix I've laid down... just finding it hard to get noticed.

lifetsyle

Been mixing for a couple of years now and finally decided to start putting my stuff out there and see what the general reaction is ... just finding it hard to get anyone to actually listen!!!

There's a few bits from the label I work for and other stuff I've been massively influenced by. Starts out pretty chilled then gets a bit fruity... personally prefer the second half :).

Feedback is vastly appreciated good or bad, just some for of connection with other forum peeps would be gd :)

Any ways this is the fruits of my labour so to speak... enjoy (or not )

http://soundcloud.com/d1ck1e/nipple-stitched

Track List: Macca feat. Hosta - Never leave you (Lifestyle Recordings)// Aze - Dreamdrop (Lifestyle Recordings)// Netsky - Let's leave tomorrow (Hospital)// Catharsis - Elenin (LIfestyle Recordings)// Unknown track..sry // Delta Heavy - Space time (Ram)// Way out west - The gift (logistics remix) (Deconstruction)// Supra - Smash // Metrik - t100 (Viper)

erm not yet. not sure what's going on with it. We were going to sign but dn't think it's going to happen for now. Fucking siick tune tho' thought I'd give it a play... :). Going to have one of Tomek N's (1/3 of supra) tunes coming out on our sub label very soon tho'.

Back
Top Bottom