First liquid'isch tune i've made :)

Sounds nice so far, I can hear some slight sub but cant feel it at all, might wanna sort that out. Vocals might need some more processing too they sound a little flat at the moment, could be that you've EQ'd them pretty heavily. Add some more elements and keep it interesting and you'll have a decent track!

easy m8.
its a nice tune - lots of interesting elements. cant feel much bass in it though -maybe crank up the low end a bit?
peace

easy m8.
its a nice tune - lots of interesting elements. cant feel much bass in it though -maybe crank up the low end a bit?
peace

Hey ! Tnx for the feedback . You might have a point there, i don't produce with good monitors, i have a speaker and a big sub, so at my place there's always alot of bass..

I'll give it a check !!

grtz

Hey ! Tnx for the feedback . You might have a point there, i don't produce with good monitors, i have a speaker and a big sub, so at my place there's always alot of bass..

I'll give it a check !!

grtz

Don't always rely on your ears! As a useful referencing tool, stick a spectrum analyzer on your track and on a professional track (or 2) of a similar vibe and compare how loud each of the frequencies are in yours compared to theirs. Obviously don't just rely on that either, but it's useful to be able to use both eyes and ears to get it exactly right.

Back
Top Bottom