DnB First liquid track - feedback please

RiskyP

Hi,

Just finished my first track. Bit pissed off as the quality has been lost on the upload but if you could give me some helpful criticism, would be really appreciated.

Tracks not great I know but I've never done anything like this before

Thanks,
RiskyP

Im not an expert on liquid as ive only just started making it myself, seems chilled enough. and im only listening on headphones. The bell/cchimey sound is good but seems to be dominant over the beat, which sèems very quiet. Id also say that as for any music there needs to be variation. It would pretty much go on like that for 5 or 6 minutes and never changing. Beat never changes nor does the notes. Good first attempt though :)

Pretty good for a first attempt imo. Some advice I would give is never to upload a track that you are not happy with yourself (that means something is wrong). Having said that I think we all see flaws in our previous creations but if you can't satisfy yourself it's the best you can do then maybe no one else will go for it either :)

Like the chimes allot, some work to do on drums for sure but for a first attempt I think you have some basics down.

You need better drums samples. Even liquid uses the amen and think breaks, as well as others. Take your time to build a good drum track and bass line, and then put in those vibe sounding things.

Back
Top Bottom