First Hardware Synth (Advice).

Robmobius

Hi y'all,

I've decided to go the hardware synth route in attempting to make some D&B music. I'm just not all that happy with the Soft Synths Bass I've been getting. I'm still stuck in the "Worm Hole/Torque" days so that's the type of sound I'm trying to capture - Very dark, but big lush Bass sounds. :)

Anyway, I've been looking at a few synths, but I'm not sure which to go for. 3 spring to mind so far.... I should mention that I only have budget of about 1000 euro at max ($1200).

Waldorf Blofeld - Seems like a good "all round" synth. Not sure how it is a heavy Bass tho'. Good price too.
Access Virus TI Snow - Sounds lovely in the demos, not quite analog but very very nice. Heard some cracking sounds from it so far.
Tetra4 - Which was a bit of a wild card to be honest. I didn't think about it until someone thew me a link of a few really nice demos, and it sounds very lush indeed.

I'm not too bothered about it having a keyboard to be honest... as I can't really play.

So could anyone help me out as to which one, or is there any other synth out there that may do the trick? :)

Thanks!

Rob.

Cheers for the reply! Jeebus that's mighty cheap alright. So you think the Virus would be the best bet in any case?

Thanks,

R.

I want to have a virus!

Have you tried unprotected sex?

ba%20dum%20tss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom