DnB First Fabio and Grooverider, now Bailey...

depends who the replacement/s is/are as to whether this is a good idea.

In fairness he's been vanquished by a fucking mac daddy of a DJ. There's no shame in giving way to Crissy Criss...

2783_2.jpg

I recently downloaded some of his free tunes which were actually better than the crap he wants money for. Those wideboys remixes are fackin horrible. He smashed down some nice sets tho..around the millenium :teeth:

Not surprising man, BBC want energetic dancefloory bollocks hence how Friction got on there - with all due respect. They don't want someone to come in and roll it out like Bailey and a few others who've been booted out Giles Peterson etc. I don't even like Crissy Criss really he doesn't really mix he just seemingly tries to play as many tunes as possible at about 100 mph, like some battybwoy hardcore selector he's even got the name to boot really, easy to imagine him bouncing around in some glow in the dark necklace blowing his whistle lol.

Not surprising man, BBC want energetic dancefloory bollocks hence how Friction got on there - with all due respect. They don't want someone to come in and roll it out like Bailey and a few others who've been booted out Giles Peterson etc. I don't even like Crissy Criss really he doesn't really mix he just seemingly tries to play as many tunes as possible at about 100 mph, like some battybwoy hardcore selector he's even got the name to boot really, easy to imagine him bouncing around in some glow in the dark necklace blowing his whistle lol.

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Technically there's no doubt he is sick, but i completely agree i don't like his style of mixing. Gotta let tunes roll out at least a bit!

Although im sad to see Bailey go, Crissy Criss is an absolutely sick DJ. Who will take the slot after him now then?

Last edited:
Yeah alright Neddzzzzzzz but he's probably the most talented DJ out there...you'd be hard pressed to find someone who brings more energy or technical competence to their sets. And he'll play a future jungle or dubstep bit halfway through. He's a living legend imo.

Just heard the news...fucking bullshit IMO. More power to Crissy Criss, but I'm not looking forward to hearing his constant shitty audio name drops over every single track through a 4 hour period. To add, I'm not sure how the higher ups at Radio 1xtra can make these decisions when they have their head stuck so far up their own ass.

To add, Bailey always rinsed a couple jams that always made me take notice and/or discover someone new.

R.I.P. full 360.

fabio and grooverider ok, but this is next level ridiculous. never gonna listen to 1xtra on a wednesday night again (also benji b for 4 hours, half of which is last weeks show what on earth is going on there, i love his show but seriously come on now...)

Back
Top Bottom