first ever production efforts...

good idea for a thread :thumbsup:

if i can find my first ever track i'll upload it.... man that was a long time ago.... on Making Waves lol

just listened..... pretty good actually!!! some nice sounds in there.... couldnt really work out how the beat was stepping though

haha yeah good thread idea...

i dunno if i could find my first ever production...

...id be embarassed to share it anyways...i must have been about 14 and i was using cakewalk haha

although found a few propa old ones from my first attempts at fruity...and was pretty impressed with myself tbh...it was all strucktured and had good ideas....just the quality of it was awfull...i think back then i assumed there was never enough bass haha

oh and yeah, not bad for a first attempt on fruity Souljah!

yeh man i gave it a listen but i aint no expert as u can see!
will be cool to mark eachothers progress as i only started on fruity a couple of weeks ago aswell.
cant see myself getting anything half decent anytime soon though i just need to learn so much. only way were gonna learn though is by experimenting. trial n error buisness. im sure though with enough determination we'll get there man. stay strong :teeth:

only way were gonna learn though is by experimenting. trial n error buisness. im sure though with enough determination we'll get there man. stay strong :teeth:
exactly
keep at it the more you learn the quicker and better your tunes will come
plus you got the forum if you need help
i started on fruity loops proper fun and im back on it again

Back
Top Bottom