First Dubsteppy tune

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Well, kinda dubstep. Check it out please, needs work i guess. :) Also theres another new tune on there, Check that out too if you guys arent too busy. Any critique will be returned, for real:)

alright mate!!

ya productions getting better dude, i like the tune , i would say thou, that dupstep ( i know its ya dstep first tune, and there is no real formula for dupstep) but its needs to be a bit darker , lil bit more more evil, im not trying to generalize dupstep, but hay,

any way still a good track.

love the samples in get along, what movie is that from, sounds familiar,

again nice work your production is getting better,

Peace fella, check my tune Radio Terrible, tis a heavy dubstep tune

Its not really dubstep, just a bit more steppy than my other tunes. Already checked it mate, fucking nasty to put it bluntly, sick tune man, real grim. Love it. Cheers for the pointers. Not sure what film they're from, I just selected them because they met what I was looking for. I kinda got the idea for political samples from the era of diversion LP; I've been listening to evol intent loads recently, old stuff and new. I like the idea of politics in drum and bass, gives it a nasty satirical theme man, think it works well. Big up for the pointers, your tunes (espesh dubstep) are off the hook mate- Crisp production, I need to hook up with you sometime:p

good track, sounds kinda nu skool breakish

coulda done with a low low sub in it be heavy still

i live near guildford , a place called godalming , your free to come down and mass some bass up anytime my friend, peace dude.

oh please check my new tune ' rise up ' another sicky if i may say so myself

PEACE

EAzy BArnzeeeeee....
Very electro techy. Good tune mate.
your production skills are getting alot better fella. Good that you r doing your own thing.

getting along sample is good. Nice idea for a tune. very menacing. Nice drum work on this one mate.
KEEP IT UP BARNZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:rasta:

Back
Top Bottom