First Dubstep Track!! Greenfly - Synthetic People

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by greenflydnb, Apr 29, 2012.

1. greenflydnb

greenflydnb Member

2. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

You got some cool ideas in there but I would like some more fatness in the basslines all the bass seams to come from your 8 o' 8 subs and your kick. Also the snare doesn't sit right with that track imo ^^

But as I said, good ideas mate and the sounds aint bad they just need a larger freq span if you know what I mean :p

Keep it up!

3. greenflydnb

greenflydnb Member

Sound for the feedback mate, appreciate it :). Do you mean the sub bass is over powering other things?

4. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Not really, I just think that you might have been cutting too much lows/mids out of your other sounds. I can't really feel the heaviness that I would like to hear besides the sub ^^

5. greenflydnb

greenflydnb Member

Oh shit i get you :). Yeh i did do that using the EQ to make way for the sub bass, change that now, cheers man!!!!

Also its kinda hard for me to hear any bass, producing on some crappy ass £20 headphones lol, so the bass work is a guessing game for me :(... atm.

Updated Version = http://soundcloud.com/greenfly-2/synthetic-people-updated-more

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012