first drum and bass tune u eva brought

Some weirdo tune on Live and Direct. Can't remember the name at the moment but its propa old school. £3 in the bargin bucket at a record shop in Oxford.

I got Ed Rush & Optical - Pacman (Ram Trilogy RMX) when it first came out for the bargain price of £1.99

i got 5 tunes from htfr which i learnt to mix on for a lil while on my shitty 2nd hand gemini decks which are ancient to say the least (still got em, and the vinyls obv! fucking classics. they were:
taxman - jungle juice
sub focus - airplane
pendulum - tarantula
dj fresh - nervous
high contrast - racing green

was sooo buzzin to be finally have my own decks and my own record collection.
now i think my collection is tooo fucking big yet i seriously cannot stop buying. Its defo the black crack! wen i hear a choon im reli feeling its not like i want it, its like i need it. like im sure wen the sub focus LP comes out i will actually die if i dont get a promo!

ah how i loved falling in love with drum and bass. it was actully the best time of my life (even tho it was just 2 years ago). being 16 and discovering this amazing new music and discovering fabric, and bumbles for the first time.

yep, the summer of 06 was a much simpler and amazing time.

First DnB tune I got, and consequently addicted me to the drums and basses was the DJ Hype remix of Smack My Bitch Up.....

Still love it and its pretty smooth to double drop too!

Back
Top Bottom