FIRST DRUM AND BASS DEMO

yeah it's a nice idea mate, got a good feel to it, everything just needs thickening up

just try double or triple tracking the kick and snare and bus them all through a limiter with quite low thershold, which along with a nice break should beef up the drums, then it's all about experimenting with similar yet subtly different synth sounds to give the melody and bass a larger thicker sound

but very impressive for a first attempt, will check out your dubstep

i am really very interested by your talent.
I also want to learn music very deeply.
Please suggest some tricks and tips for drum and bass player.

yeah mate... sounds nice! you have managed to shoe horn a dubstep wobble into a drum and bass beat, something not as easy as one might suspect! Only thing i think about it is the main synth is a bit to high up the keyboard... ie the key is a bit 'happy' for dnb, could do with pitching down a bit and maybe roughing up with some distortion?

I gotta be honest I'm not overly keen on that track. But some of your dubstep stuff is fantastic. I love "feeling", got a real nice vibe to it, and a killer bassline. Good mixdown from what I can hear too

i just listened to 3 hrs of dillinja music. i was full of inspiration, literally busting with it and now im completely blank i dont even know what it was i was doing. i seriously want to distort an amen with an 808 though

i just listened to 3 hrs of dillinja music. i was full of inspiration, literally busting with it and now im completely blank i dont even know what it was i was doing. i seriously want to distort an amen with an 808 though

thanks

yeah mate... sounds nice! you have managed to shoe horn a dubstep wobble into a drum and bass beat, something not as easy as one might suspect! Only thing i think about it is the main synth is a bit to high up the keyboard... ie the key is a bit 'happy' for dnb, could do with pitching down a bit and maybe roughing up with some distortion?
cheers mate!
yeah the synth sound is whack man- defo changing it up

Back
Top Bottom