DnB First DnB track need feedback! (Liquid)

There are tons of good tuts on the net. I have to ask though, why the sudden shift to dnb from hiphop? I know a lot of hiphoppers (including myself) find their way to dnb but i am curious what you made you want to learn dnb?

cuz d&b is where da ladyz at brudda, ladyz.

i love both genres but i think the main reason for me was that it was getting boring always making half made songs u know, like unless i start rapping im always gna be making unfinished tunes whereas with drum n bass you can make a whole song with a beginning middle and end. also i think u can be more creative with drum n bass, and as soon as istarted making it instead of hip hop i realised i was gna be better at it. what about you?

i love both genres but i think the main reason for me was that it was getting boring always making half made songs u know, like unless i start rapping im always gna be making unfinished tunes whereas with drum n bass you can make a whole song with a beginning middle and end. also i think u can be more creative with drum n bass, and as soon as istarted making it instead of hip hop i realised i was gna be better at it. what about you?

sounds like my shift to house baby. uhn tis uhn tis

I feel ya, i stopped listening to hiphop years ago because it went to shit. Then got into the EDM scene. Started Djing and then producing. My cousin is into hiphop and produces it, we colabbed on a few and even produced an album. But compared to DNB, they always sound so boring without vocals. So yea, i certainly know what ya mean.

if i ever worked in a gummy bear factory with miley cyrus i would definately start making making house music how perfect would that life be

house is for real men who gots bitches, ya know? miley heard my tuna but i had to decline, silly lady.

i can just see miley now bobbing her head to house and trimming her pubes into the face of robert dinero

she is a whore lets be honest.

but yeah anyway, if you posting tunes on here, get soundcloud and put the song in the post. i'll admit, i'm way to lazy to copy and paste a youtube link.

real talk tho u kno she collabed with borgore?? i only just remembered, its basically him slyly letting the world kno that hes cummed on her face

fair play to him but on a side note i really don't think shes very attractive.

I feel ya, i stopped listening to hiphop years ago because it went to shit. Then got into the EDM scene. Started Djing and then producing. My cousin is into hiphop and produces it, we colabbed on a few and even produced an album. But compared to DNB, they always sound so boring without vocals. So yea, i certainly know what ya mean.

mainstream hip hops certainly gone to shit but i dno if ur into any of the uk underground shit? jehst/chester p /rhyme asylum them kinda heads? we still got a sick scene

click the soundcloud button when your making the post mate and put the link inbetween the box it gives you, peace & love, beer time

V. good effort bro! well done! :)

i would take that waaab waaab synth that comes in on the drop.

and work something else more "natural" sounding with the piano.

you should try and find some vocals.

the drums need EQing, tad bit of overdrive can give them a bit more punch.

and look up parallel compression..

overall GOOD JOB.

thanks for the reply mate, really appreciate the advice, i was wondering when you write a track with vocals, do you usually find some vocals you like and write the track around it, or start with the music and find some vocals that go well and are in the same key? thinking about starting a track now with some female vocals

it depends whether i'm using an acapella or getting a vocalist to record.

if you find a good acapella then deffo write the track around it.

however don't be scared to look for one if you've already written the track and don't have access to vocalists .. i've got lucky a couple of times!

if you do get someone in to record you defiantly want to have some at least half finished material for them to jamm onn!

Back
Top Bottom