First DnB Attempt

Assuming you're not trolling me hardcore right now, your track is ridiculous. The production quality, overall sound, everything is spot on man. Make more?

says its his first DnB track ... links from soundcloud suggest plenty of production history though.

@ Audien - decent effort.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

I've dug into some other genres, however this is my first Drum & Bass attempt. Didn't think anyone was going to enjoy this, so I'm sort of surprised!

Thanks again, guys.

I would shot this to Hospital Records if i were you, sounds exactly like something they would put out!

I would shot this to Hospital Records if i were you, sounds exactly like something they would put out!

Thanks a lot for the nice words! I actually sent it to Hospital about 3 weeks ago when I completed it, no response however.

That's okay though!

Thanks again guys!

Last edited:
Wicked tune mate, the fact that your only 19 and this is your first attempt at dnb is awesome. The production on the track is ridiculous. Keep working hard and I can see you going far!

I smell trickery lol!

Assuming you aren't a front guy I think it should take you at least three whole weeks to reach pro standard. What style did you write in before dnb bro?

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

I dont write tunes but I'm guessing you should probably set your next one to private...

I smell trickery lol!

Assuming you aren't a front guy I think it should take you at least three whole weeks to reach pro standard. What style did you write in before dnb bro?

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

I dont write tunes but I'm guessing you should probably set your next one to private...

My first DnB track. Over the past few years I've done some progressive house, deep house, and especially Ambient/Chillout.

Thanks for the suggestion!

You've got some talent there mate...crystal clear production. I'd suggest looking through the members mixes section to broaden your horizons a bit...

Where abouts you from?

i like the ambient stuff more than the dnb, but thats just because it aint really my type of dnb..

production sounds good though

Back
Top Bottom