FIRST DnB ATTEMPT, ROBOCOP THEME

you got potential bro but i can see you are still in very early stages! what software do you use?

Cheers fella. All that I used for this track was reason 4. It's difficult working with samples, I'm thinking about running it alongside cubase.

fuckin heavy man!
really like it for a first attempt!
only fing is robocop tunes already bin done by friction an nu balance!

As far as the sound engineering sound is concerned, well, its not Hazard.

But is much fucking better than Hazard in terms of composition.

I'd rather listen to this than Machete.

"Heavy" and "Not bad" .. Exactly what I wanted to hear :) As chance would have it Dustek I read the article on DnB in your signature twice through the other day. It sent me on a trail of clicking hyperlinks, which in turn caused me to get reason a couple of days ago. And here I am ...

yo not to try an take over ur thread plz check out my tunes the links are in my sig!
cheers

I'm listening to them right now bro, have been since you first replied to the thread! I must say I'm impressed ... I'm a HUGE fan of dubstep. The Trick sounds sick. What software do you use?

EDIT: Bad Bwoy, 1 minute in.:D heavy!

Last edited:
I'll give it a listen. I've only had reason 4 for a few days, and I'm simply blown away. Up until now I've been so confused, fumbling around in other apps (I've tried most of the alternatives). I think I'm in love.

I'll give it a listen. I've only had reason 4 for a few days, and I'm simply blown away. Up until now I've been so confused, fumbling around in other apps (I've tried most of the alternatives). I think I'm in love.

yea its fuckin good innit!
i bin on it for a while now an i dont see any for need for nuffin else except chopin samples an i got shit for that!

For sure! The sound you get right out of reason is so powerful and dynamic. As far as I can tell everything else I've used for producing stuff from scratch has sounded very thin.

All the sounds I used in Cop Killa are out of the packet. No extra sample packs or anything, just Malstrom and Thor. Can't wait till I can get my hands on some DnB refils. Any suggestions?

For sure! The sound you get right out of reason is so powerful and dynamic. As far as I can tell everything else I've used for producing stuff from scratch has sounded very thin.

All the sounds I used in Cop Killa are out of the packet. No extra sample packs or anything, just Malstrom and Thor. Can't wait till I can get my hands on some DnB refils. Any suggestions?

i dont tend to use refill for bass an stuff jus program it mym self

This is a lot better than I thought it was gonna be. I'm not really a fan of jump-up but can appreciate this is a very good 1st attempt. I'm on about my 6th tune now and yours is probably much better than that aswell. :lol:

Good use of Robocop samples (well integrated) and generally plenty going on in the tune. You did good imo.

Big ups.

Back
Top Bottom