FIRST DECKS

borrowed these off a mate for a fair while before i bought my own (technics 1200s mk5)

Numark_Tt2_Chrome_New.jpg

they were nice decks. i liked the little led display. that was a nice touch. and you could flip it into reverse too.

Had some of these badboys for 7months or so...

omnitronic_dd2250.jpg

Did me wonders! £100 for the pair with a big stack of vinyl and a box to boot, bargin!

tt-15106.jpg

I had these bad boys!! haha... would still recommend them to beginners... ive probably still got them stashed away somewhere actually... battered as fuk... alongside the numark Bluedog mixer.... which needless to say had its crossfade completly obliterated within hours of opening the box... hahaha..

the next decks i got where my beloved PDX 2000 Mk II Pros.... oooohhhh the joy!!! I LOVE THEM!! and my big bad and heavy DJM 800.... would never be without them!

tt-15106.jpg

I had these bad boys!! haha... would still recommend them to beginners... ive probably still got them stashed away somewhere actually... battered as fuk... alongside the numark Bluedog mixer.... which needless to say had its crossfade completly obliterated within hours of opening the box... hahaha..

the next decks i got where my beloved PDX 2000 Mk II Pros.... oooohhhh the joy!!! I LOVE THEM!! and my big bad and heavy DJM 800.... would never be without them!

Lol, I had the same ones man, didnt get the mixer tho I had this bad boy
PS540Ilg.JPG

borrowed these off a mate for a fair while before i bought my own (technics 1200s mk5)

they were nice decks. i liked the little led display. that was a nice touch. and you could flip it into reverse too.

They are fucking sexy loving the chrome top

same decks just not crome. There awsome to start on. picked em up with a decent numark mixer last year on ebay for under £100, better than any cheap deal u can get off htfr.com. would recommend it for any starter!

yeah man, they were shit hot. really really similiar to 1210s in every way. very under rated deck. really sturdy heavy platter and nice drive. wicked purchse (y)

Technics 1200 mk 2, the silver ones like 20 years old, working veterans. I got them second hand. Some repearings, but still on run.

same decks just not crome. There awsome to start on. picked em up with a decent numark mixer last year on ebay for under £100, better than any cheap deal u can get off htfr.com. would recommend it for any starter!

seen them in my local cash converter...was thinking of getting them...im abit skint at the moment so i cant really get technics at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom