First decks or first cdjs?

Hightech

VIP Junglist
Im f-ing keen to buy some decks or cdjs.
iv been looking round trying to deside on my own wot to get but still havnt come to a conclution jst hoping i could get some advice itll b my firsts ones on ether.
PLZ
:slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick:

its totally up to you but it depends what sort of mixing u want to do i personally use the cleaner sound of 1200s myself with a midi keyboard and a mac for my effects cdjs are cool but they dont feel as authentic to me if you lke being showy witch is cool if thats ur thing then go for the cdjs but if you have never mixed befor dont go mad with what you spend on either spend some time with people who mix on both and use there gear see what feels right for you

hope this helps

Re: First decks or first cdjs

juno.co.uk
redeyerecords.co.uk
chemical-records.co.uk
htfr.co.uk

are sum good ones

Re: First decks or first cdjs

Mate, living in New Zealand is going mean spending a fortune on vinyl. Everything you buy is going to be twice as expensive (at least) as in the UK. I'd seriously consider getting cd decks, good ones that emulate vinyl and buying your music by mp3. No shipping charges. If you really want a dub, then you can buy yourself a normal deck to complement your others.

Your choice but the site sc has suggested are going to charge you an incredible amount for shipping.

decks, Even if you are going the digital route because of expense. Get Traktor or Serato and you can still spin and buy mp3s. CDj are an absolute waste of cash IMO.

Back
Top Bottom