DnB First ''decent'' track -> Mr Vegas Remix

Aski

Aski
I made my first dnb remix, I've sent it around to some friends, and they liked it. But I would like to hear some "hardcore" dnb fans opion. I'm also new to this forum, so I hope I've posted this in the right area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x_cv4dSEn8

The song is called 'Under Mi Sensi' originally by Mr Vegas Ft. Alozade & Hollow Point.

I don't have a Soundcloud account yet, thats why I've posted the youtube link.

Enjoy!

Very interesting intro, think the kick needs work (I'm one to talk - I always have issues with kicks) but I think it get's a little lost in the mix, it needs to be tighter and more punchy, it's not cutting through at the mo. Some good elements in there, sounds big and wide and quite a different 'airy' bassline which I quite like. Good positioning of elements, vocals are clear. Just sort that kick out and it will sound even better.

Good track.
Heard it remixed loads of times. Seems the way you went is the popular one. Certain I've heard a version that is almost identical, but couldb't find it in 2 mins on youtube.
Regardless of that, I like your remix. As said before a bit more work on the drums would improve it. But a nice tune man.
Keep up the good work dude. :)

Thanks for the advice. I'm currently working on a new song. And I will keep the kick drum in mind. I will experiment with EQ and compression. Once it's done I'll post it online

Back
Top Bottom