FIRST D 'N' B TUNE BY SEARCH!!!1!!!1!!!!!! LISTEN

Search

Hello D 'n' B Forum so this is my first Drum 'n' Bass tune. It's not quite finished needs a mix down and so on. I have been producing for nearly a year now I'm completely addicted!

Take a listen let me know your opinion any feedback both critical and positive would make me happy.

The track is titled Under London

http://soundcloud.com/search-1/search-under-london

If anyone is interested i have just finished making a documentary about VJing, club visuals ect. which i made 90% of the music for please take a look.

http://www.ctrlaltshiftproject.com/index.html

Apologies for posting this in the wrong place originally fist day and all!

Last edited:
nice beginning. like the melody going on. punchy drums sound sick. good use of voice samples - except the siging woman seems a little out of place. Good drop, i like the bassline. maybe get some variation in there. vary the beat a bit and the tune. otherwise its pretty good for a first effort. Keep em coming mate.

good work on the sample and the drums. liking that little "melodic stabs" aswell! do some more work on the drop, bring in some variations and tweak the bass a little bit more id say.
big ups.

Pretty nice. Obviously you have a bit of an idea what you're doing. Didn't grab me 100% but I didn't turn it off early either. Nice easy roller.

Well nice pads on the intro. As has been said the drums are nice and punchy.

The sample from human traffic seems a little loud, and I think it would sit better with a little reverb... maybe some delay of the tail end of some key words...

The bassline rolls along quite nicely... but it sounds like it could do with something more to beef it up a bit...

This is your first dnb tune, but to me it doesn't sound like your new to music production?

Nice work mate!

i like the pads n sample dont feel if theres a need to introduce the women vox at the same time as the sample mabye use it later imo, kinda just falls into it but after a while i like it, if u cut the drums out completly at the drop an done a kind of (clipz n die number 1 type drop) it might flow nicely good attempt an i like the riff of the b line atoms aint bad could do with some more fx here n there where its silent. but yea you got enough punch in the kick n snare i personally think there a bit highendy, but i am listenin on headphones so i could be wrong.
Good tune there mate keep at it!

Human traffic - love it! Although, like it has been said before, a tad loud and 'static' - i.e. get some delay/reverb in there. Pads are really nice, create a great atmosphere. Drums are nice and punchy like everyone else has said, but i think they need filling up a little bit - sounds a bit like you can only really hear the '2-step'-ness of it. All in all - nice ideas man!

Back
Top Bottom