Firefox & 4-Tree -Warning (High Contrast Remix)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/57012141fa6fcb43/

why won't he stop his remixing saga? it is okey, but nothing more than that. High Contrast get back to creating original music! :lol:

fuck that man, he did great remixes until the start of last year (2008) and THIS is actually from back as far as 2005! If you listened to the HC live @ 1xtra bass week recorded at Cardiff, 2005, (not 2004 with Stamina MC!) then it sits perfectly in that set (absolutely smashes it when it drops) and thats the only time I ever heard it on cdr..
I am a DJ/Producer/Remixer/etc etc myself but I won't reveal who! Not that it matters, i'm just making a point of how far back this track came from (when Link was doing better, admittedly!) He is still a top song writer, but i'd have to say seeing as nobody knows who is speaking anyway - he has fallen off a bit in terms of his own style 'the contrast sound' which i am sure will be back bigger and better...

-1-

Love HC but I'm a bit tired of him remixing as well. Please get into the studio and put out a new album. I hear he's doing a remix album, but I'd much prefer an album with original music. Have you heard his new tune seven black notes? It's siiiiiiick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMJveu66GFc

and come on.. he HAS written 3 albums in 6 years like!! + his greatest hits around the corner! I respect that, as oppose to releasing single after single and going in millions of different directions like the average 'head'...

Meh dont sound like anything that hasnt been done before.

um right, sure it is'nt something which has'nt been done before, what has never been done before in THIS age? ?

This is simply an old (about 2005 it was made) remix of a great jungle classic, not the first, not the last. Oh and it has drums and a pretty fat bassline, with a mellow build up and some lush sounds.. what else is required? Especially as part of a collection of already done remixes for that song?? by Marky & Bungle, Roni Size, Potential Badboy, Powder (??) -what gives?

I'm gonna channel my energy towards slating what is here and now.. Basement Track remix (yuk!), No way to say remix (yuk!), adele remix (OH MY GOSH.. yuk!!) and the first original track in over a year 'seven notes in black' which is really dissapointing becuase it sounds like not only his producing has fallen off, but his engineering skills too. I'm really begining to open up now so i'd better button it as of now.

-bye-

Love HC but I'm a bit tired of him remixing as well. Please get into the studio and put out a new album. I hear he's doing a remix album, but I'd much prefer an album with original music. Have you heard his new tune seven black notes? It's siiiiiiick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMJveu66GFc

by the way, the so-called 'remix album' is cd2 of his greatest hits coming soon on hospital. cd1 will be the album tracks, cd2 will be the remixes (not including the best ones either! such as white stripes and renegade snares remixes) I might not even bother buying it tbh. I can look forward to when he sits down and starts writing his own tracks again for the next proper studio album in 2010, 2011 or 2012 (??)

um right, sure it is'nt something which has'nt been done before, what has never been done before in THIS age? ?

This is simply an old (about 2005 it was made) remix of a great jungle classic, not the first, not the last. Oh and it has drums and a pretty fat bassline, with a mellow build up and some lush sounds.. what else is required? Especially as part of a collection of already done remixes for that song?? by Marky & Bungle, Roni Size, Potential Badboy, Powder (??) -what gives?

I'm gonna channel my energy towards slating what is here and now.. Basement Track remix (yuk!), No way to say remix (yuk!), adele remix (OH MY GOSH.. yuk!!) and the first original track in over a year 'seven notes in black' which is really dissapointing becuase it sounds like not only his producing has fallen off, but his engineering skills too. I'm really begining to open up now so i'd better button it as of now.

-bye-

one thing is missing : soul , probably the only thing that makes a real tune work, no matter what the context is - different styles or different sub-genres. and there have been a bootleg remixes that have lacked at least the soul part before 2008 as well - has it come to this remix, white stripes - blue orchid remix. some controversial - hate it /love it - remixes, future sound of london - papua new guinea remix (personally love the vibe and the sound, but that is just me, a lof of people dont love it so much) , kano - reload it remix, kanye west - goldigger remix, blaze - most precious love, Axwell - I found you remix and of course the ones you mentioned before.

I think in overall his bootlegs have been majorly for me a complete letdowns and failures, but not his other so called "dnb artists" remixes, like influx datum - back for more remix, bc - barcelona remix, london elektricity - my dreams remix...

all i was trying to say, high contrast stop bootleggin! :teeth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNKW2STxRbQ

So his next album is going to be inspired by songs like Seven Notes in Black

I'll be interested to hear this change of style

Urgh, i don't think his greatest hits is quite a change in srtyle.. the only new track is going to be 'seven notes in black' and that quite fits the recent styles on tough guys don't dance (2007).

(Just in case you were'nt sure what 'confidential' was going to consist of - it is like a greatest hits/anthology).

I won't slate you, like those FUCKERS on d'n'b arena like to!!

i dont agree....i think burial remix that he done is better than the original by miles.......i would like to see some new stuff but i also dont mind hearing remixes as long as they better than the original

Back
Top Bottom