[Finished Tunes] The Plague Sets In & Don't Even Know Me

yeah man that first one sounds quite lively cant tell abouut sound quality as im using crap headfones. the melodic one seems to be good to. is it expensive to get a tune cut?

i got mine cut by dubstudio.co.uk and cost £40 for 2 sided dub. you jus have to wait a while for the cut as they have to book you in. Ordered mine on 19th and is being cut on 30th. Cheers for the comms bro

Do you recon it could be possible to just send them the track online and have them send it to you when its cut via delivery driver? i got a feeling id have to drive all the way to london to cut it, which is quite far from south wales see. lol

dats exactly what i did. upload online via yousendit and then they email you tolet you know when they'll be cuttin it. Once all finished they send via courier :D tis pretty dark blud!i think there was quite a delayon mine due to xmas period.

dats exactly what i did. upload online via yousendit and then they email you tolet you know when they'll be cuttin it. Once all finished they send via courier :D tis pretty dark blud!i think there was quite a delayon mine due to xmas period.
thats cool then.:)

yea tis, n its not too pricey when you think about it as they master your tracks before cutting so the sound quality increases aswell!! :D

no, you send the audio file wav, aiff, mp3.... and they master from that. its part of the dubcutting service

no, you send the audio file wav, aiff, mp3.... and they master from that. its part of the dubcutting service
ohhhhhhhh. i would send the wave as it has better quality yeah? Sounds like they have a good setup there too. whats the name of the firm? cheers man

www.dubstudio.co.uk, def send the wav, much better quality. established co which is always good. I was gonna book it at the place where clipz get his done but was more cash and u have to go up there to get it cut which was difficult cos of work n shiz. u got ne tunes uploaded?? would like to have a listen?

yeah man, look in new talent and track reveiws, im about the sixth one down, search for the name mike001, its an unfinished liquid tune man, check the others out too. post a comment on my thread to let me know you found it. lol. called "BOOM CHA BABY"

I liked the intro to the plague track,
Nice amount of reverb,
But the drum pattern killed it for my
Dunno why people are so obsessed with this wow bass!
Think you should do some pattern alterations for a forced variation adds a bit of difference to the equation too!
Second track, the kick sounds like its flooding,
Might just be my Headphones,
Again drum pattern alterations would spice it some more,
Prehaps a little hi hat ride to boost it some more =]
This is all in my opinion though =]
Good effort on the intros and melodys,
Proper loving them =D

safe blud! yea i know what u mean, spent a lot more time on creating beefy synth n bass sounds in massive n absynth than i did workin on beat variation as you can tell. am gonna start working on a nice liquid tune after smokin this phat zuutage and will def work on sum mad beat variation cos ur tune has inspired me to go mad with my beats!

safe blud! yea i know what u mean, spent a lot more time on creating beefy synth n bass sounds in massive n absynth than i did workin on beat variation as you can tell. am gonna start working on a nice liquid tune after smokin this phat zuutage and will def work on sum mad beat variation cos ur tune has inspired me to go mad with my beats!

Thanks mate =D
You just put a phat smile on my face!!

Back
Top Bottom