Finished: Ecstacy Please give feedback!!!

EAzy fella. Im writing as i listen to your track at work.
Intro nice and relevant. I still think the tune is too sinister to be called ecstacy mate. The bassline is the kind you pull a scary face to. Stomp around like you have trousers full of jelly and spiders.
I think maybe a deep sine bass in the background might tie the bass sounds togther a little more.
Like the drums mate. Maybe just a little more sub to the kicks.
Banging tune mate. Think of another name. Think dirt, think grimey, think nasty.

How do you get those deep sines that dont interefere with the drums like in some of your tunes?

Lol i just read that again and it made me crack up

The bassline is the kind you pull a scary face to. Stomp around like you have trousers full of jelly and spiders.

LMFAO

Last edited:
If you ahve a deep sine bass as a backing you need to have grittier, saw type basses to layer. They tend not to merge as they are different frequencies. I am quickly learning that with bass, usually less is more.
Glad you liked the feedback. If i feedback tunes when im on a nightshift, you might get a more colourful feedback.
Take it easy mate.

CAll it.... Dust Munkey...Skroat nasty...Scratchy sniff sniff...dirty frequencies. There you go. DIRTY FREQUENCY. I dunno. just make it nasty.... STAIN BRAIN... I like the name of that Prodigy tune, Claustraphobic sting or sumting like that. Might have been narcotic sting.
Call it DAVE.
:gun:

Back
Top Bottom