finding the start of the bar in certain tunes

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
ey up ppl
does anybody find this difficult with some songs?
Snipers den by zinc is easy to mix out of but I cant find the start of the bar on the record... always perfectly offbeat when i drop it in or somethin, any1 else had this problem??
any help appreciated! ta

ey up ppl
does anybody find this difficult with some songs?
Snipers den by zinc is easy to mix out of but I cant find the start of the bar on the record... always perfectly offbeat when i drop it in or somethin, any1 else had this problem??
any help appreciated! ta
everyone has this kinda problem with certain tunes. The only way to overcome it is to get to know the tune better or with time this will become less of a problem in general. Just stick at it!

-Take a tune that you know the bar structure of well.
-Get the other tune that you are trying to find out.
-Play them both from the beggining at the same time.
-Work out what drops when and repeat the process until you fully understand the tune's structure. At the end of the day, its extremely simple maths.

my maths teacher used to kick a football around the classroom, and often out the windows. he also used to eat your sandwiches from our packed lunches if he saw them in our bags....

my maths teacher used to kick a football around the classroom, and often out the windows. he also used to eat your sandwiches from our packed lunches if he saw them in our bags....

haha that made me giggle

we had a maths teacher with massive boobs, but she was fat also so it wasn't as good. haha
and a gay 1, that you would see out in town on fridays doing coke!
haha

My maths teacher looked like smita smitten:showbiz kitten from "goodness gracious me".

yes mate!
i miss that programme badly

u ever catch the "Not Saving Private Noryan" sketch, the kumars is shit in comparison!!!!

Had a female maths teacher the last of my school years, she was a funny character!

i was at an all boys grammar school so she got bare amounts of grief. all i know is she did me well, got a B so im happy :)

back on topic, what Smarty said was the same method i use. You'll have this problem with almost all tunes on Pendulms - Hold you colour lp, not DJ friendly tunes by a long way!! fuckin nightmare, at the back of my collection now

i had a maths teacher called miss jackson... when outkast released the tune"sorry miss jackson" she HATED it - non stop throughout the lesson apoligizing lol.
back to dnb - i dont think snipers den is dnb m8 i may be wrong but i thinks its bout 140 bpm - house tempo. feel free to hurl abuse in my general direction if i am mistaken

Back
Top Bottom