DnB Find The Feeling.. Summer time liquid

Nice vox on this one, they really make the track! However I feel like the bassline and the lead sound that comes in around 1.50 in the clip doesn't quite fit together.

Other than that, I haven't got anything bad to say about it!

Thanks man. I must of spent a good 3-4 hours searching for the right vocals, so glad you picked up on them.. Tbh I wasn't 100% sure on the disco jazz lead, but felt it needed something else. I'll have another look when I get chance

not sure on the lead noise, but everything else is great. vocals really good and the bass sounds sick. good work as per usual

Veery nice track, really liking the liquid vibes and the netskibass ;). Would like to hear a full version - the vocal in particular is smoooth, utter chill.
You mentioned how it took you hours to find the vocal (time well spent imo) but how do you go about finding such a vocal? I have absolutely no idea where to start looking :)

Thanks peeps :)
At first I searched YouTube for what seemed like forever, but couldn't find what I wanted, searched a few vocal sites and came up short again. So thought id check out good old Loopmasters as a last resort, and found a house vocals pack that had one spoken word in the demo, so took a calculated risk and bought it. Luckily there were about 100 spoken words so I just put them together

Thanks peeps :)
At first I searched YouTube for what seemed like forever, but couldn't find what I wanted, searched a few vocal sites and came up short again. So thought id check out good old Loopmasters as a last resort, and found a house vocals pack that had one spoken word in the demo, so took a calculated risk and bought it. Luckily there were about 100 spoken words so I just put them together

Well, the risk payed off! Thanks for that tip :)

Back
Top Bottom