Finally!

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
Yes!

2q8q7id.jpg

mkc2m0.jpg

EDIT: Hmm seems to have been taken down...

what the what. im gonna cry

- - - Updated - - -

in b4 james 'i don't even get why everyone likes culture shock' wood

not holding my breath... would be excellent news though. the OP doesn't even say "last edited at"

QW0Do9s.png

-
and why didn't the OP "like" the status update? :) that would be something worth liking

Last edited:
im with wood on this one! sounds a bit overproduced. do like kronix though

what does that even meannnn :) could say the same thing about say noisia the tide, doesn't make it overproduced

i've become a culture shock fanboy haven't i, damn...

Yeah I noticed that. I edited it nearly straight away though so maybe it only shows if you edit later?

Yeah if you edit within a minute it doesn't show that... So you are saying he posted that at like 3am(thread started 10h ago and screenie says status update was 1h ago) and then the "info" at 3h30 am and then deleted it within 1 minute of you creating the thread? Seems unlikely :confused: And how come nobody else on the forum saw that? And also, culture shock knows that most his fans are in europe so to generate the most post views it would be best to update the status around 18h when everybody comes home and checks fb... Not at 3am. This is most likely fake. I don't think piano thing is going to be released, it wasn't played in ages (at least no footage). He plays out city lights however, so I can imagine it will come out at some point.

Then again I'd love to be wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom