Finally my debut release :D

outside the box is big!! Really feeling that! go down and every days are beaut too!

Big up on your first release man, a solid EP for sure!

Thanks peeps, means a lot. Been really tough of late as one of my sons has been diagnosed with autism, so struggling to find time for music these days. I'm pretty much home schooling him as can't get him into special school till may at earliest. Anyway I won't bore you with any more of my life story. Thanks again for the feedback :)

I really tried to listen to them but new and improved sound cloud is once again being shit. I can not get any sound I will try again later and if I don't leave a message shoot me a pm to remind me please.

Thanks for trying mate. Not been on there today, but god knows how it keeps going tits up

Big ups mate. Seems to be a track for everyone on there going by feedback so far which is more than I could of hoped and wished for :)

Big stuff man! I remember hearing Outside the Box a while ago and I loved it then, just as good a few months on!

These really are something else my personal favorite being find the feeling nice liquid vibe there man... good luck with this release

Back
Top Bottom