finally back... Madeon- Finale (W3st remix)

not feeling this but yeah good ideas and fairly good arrangement.

Indeed good drums! Think you did good with the remix. There's something about the bass, I think it's well done, but it sounds kinda lazy, I don't know. It just doesn't make me wanna dance like a mad man.

But anyway, good job!

this is crazy bro, i liked it, where did u get the remix stems? or did u just chop the original tune?

thanks bud really appreciate the support. Well I started it with a low quality rip i had to get something going, and I replaced it with a wav copy i bought from beatport. What I want to do is get the vocal track separate from itunes UK but I cant do that from the US

@Jakebbq - thanks for the feedback! I agree the bass is a little stagnant, might get some movement in there or something... thanks for the input!

Cheers guys

i got to admit how much I like it. I just love the drums on the system I am listening to. The high bass, mid bass, whatever, I wish you could switch to another sound. You have these ba bit bit tat bitas. If switch the tat bitas with something new it would be great. And if you could switch the whole ba bit bit tat bas bitas at every eight bars to a new sound that you used o the ta bitas I would be floored. On that note, every sixteen bars switch the whole thing up to give the whole song some sort of new dynamic of excellence I would be in heaven. Constructive critique is it not a bitch?
As for the song now. I really like. I have not herd the netsky version yet, mostly because I am not a fan of him. However I think you have something here. See what you can do with it if you want.

You have these ba bit bit tat bitas. If switch the tat bitas with something new it would be great. And if you could switch the whole ba bit bit tat bas bitas at every eight bars to a new sound that you used o the ta bitas I would be floored. On that note, every sixteen bars switch the whole thing up to give the whole song some sort of new dynamic of excellence I would be in heaven.

hey IV thanks for the in depth criticism!

I dont quite fully understand the tat bitas part... are you talking about the bassline triplet or the stabs? Good advice on the 16 bar switch ups... I just came up with some ideas! thanks bud

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom