Filter Automating

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Hi all. I'm looking to get myself a new filter with a useful envelope shaper. I want the filter to obviously have a few different modes- mainly just low pass, high pass, band pass, and notch- they are the important ones.
Most importantly I want to be able to automate/ draw the cut off movement within the filter either free hand or more ideally with a similar "performer" like massive.
So basically what are the best filters out there which will save me from having to do the automating in my DAW?
Thanks for your replies- I will reward each of you with a picture of a midget's ladder.

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Not sure if you can get fruity love philter for mac can you? I'm gonna try the tal filter 2 see if thats any good, cheers for help!

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Yeah man I got the WOW, it's sick for the envelope follower on it! Just wanted another filter to draw with though, got the Tal one- that seems pretty alright actually.Sure, is there a camel phat 3 now? might have to get that one, had an older one of it for ages, used to think it was wicked but havn't used it for a while for any of my bass sounds

Top Bottom