films that represent dnb ?

clewesy08

anyone know any films that is something to do
with drum and bass or jungle ?

human traffic has those 2 junglists n it represents the music
scene in the 90's

anyone got any ideas ?

not quite what your looking for but the documentary "london something" is worth a watch i think its on youtube. if not weve got a copy at the studio and i could post it up for people. (could get it for wed/thurs). safe

That London Something is wicked, Saw it a few eyars ago and it take me back to that era...its easy to forget many of you were born into an age of raving....many of you were less than 10 when the summer of love happened, and some of you were less than 10 when tracks like "Warning","Fire" "music""hozions" etc ect dropped on floor...ah well...time flies and then you realise you and old fucker

there was a competition for the soundtrack also. was 5 quid entering fee so im quite interested in who made it on the soudntrack.

yeah i saw that but there is no way i could remix that. i play piano myself. that song is meant to be played so the pianist can speed up or slo down at his own will. how can you but a beat to a tune hat randomly speeds an dslws down. and any way i downloaded tat track from anothe website didnt know what it wa aled so right lick > properties > track name = clar de lune... lol wy would you pay fo it when you cn ge it free legally just by googling it...:twisted:

Back
Top Bottom