fills

remedi

So i wrote down on paper how i want my track to go,noW
i just don't know how to keep my track from getting boring.does any1 have any good ideas on fills that i can do.i am using reason 4.0 and have been at this for 1 year please help.And my beats r lame two tips on how to make very good beats but very simple way thanks to an1 who helps me.

download some pro fills, slice them and look at where the notes hit mate

X战警前传

《X战警》是群戏,要照顾到每个角色,一个人的戏份就不能太多,等到盼来,《X战警前传:金刚狼》,以为笔墨集中总该有细致而深入的人物刻画了吧,谁知电影成了各类超人、超能力的烩饭。 前传比后传难拍,难就难在结局已经定下,人物性格定下。后集人物性格,必须是前集人物遭遇的符合逻辑的延伸。《星战前传》《蝙蝠侠前传》能成为经典,就因为它们在常规的科幻片和动作片中融入心理戏,令人物更加立体。《X战警前传:金刚狼》在这方面比较失败,它只勉强做到了情节“接驳”。人物性格难自圆其说,只好用失忆打马虎眼。《X战警前传:金刚狼》有一个很唬人的开头。小金刚狼失手杀死父亲——简直是半个俄狄浦斯。有这么悲惨的童年,他的一生该多么痛苦和纠结啊。然而出人意料,自小离家出走,在无数场战斗中长大的金刚狼,是如此心理健康、毫无负担、爱憎分明,并且充满使命感。在他身上看不到半点童年阴影,对于正义有种纯天然的渴望。《X战警》里的金刚狼是比《X战警》里的金刚狼还要符号化的人物。

Re: X战警前传

《X战警》是群戏,要照顾到每个角色,一个人的戏份就不能太多,等到盼来,《X战警前传:金刚狼》,以为笔墨集中总该有细致而深入的人物刻画了吧,谁知电影成了各类超人、超能力的烩饭。 前传比后传难拍,难就难在结局已经定下,人物性格定下。后集人物性格,必须是前集人物遭遇的符合逻辑的延伸。《星战前传》《蝙蝠侠前传》能成为经典,就因为它们在常规的科幻片和动作片中融入心理戏,令人物更加立体。《X战警前传:金刚狼》在这方面比较失败,它只勉强做到了情节“接驳”。人物性格难自圆其说,只好用失忆打马虎眼。《X战警前传:金刚狼》有一个很唬人的开头。小金刚狼失手杀死父亲——简直是半个俄狄浦斯。有这么悲惨的童年,他的一生该多么痛苦和纠结啊。然而出人意料,自小离家出走,在无数场战斗中长大的金刚狼,是如此心理健康、毫无负担、爱憎分明,并且充满使命感。在他身上看不到半点童年阴影,对于正义有种纯天然的渴望。《X战警》里的金刚狼是比《X战警》里的金刚狼还要符号化的人物。

i think thats actually false, people do still like testicle warts

Mate there is no easy way to get your beats to sound BIG, it takes a hell of alot of practise.

My beats aint all that really, i am learning new stuff everyday to make em sound decent, but the best bit of advice i can give you is to EQ most stuff in your beat, give everything its own frequency space and layer up your sounds, for example....

Kick). I usually get two kicks, one that has some nice mid range and a decent sound, and another that has alot of bottom end to add weight to the kick, eq in at aroun 100 - 110 hertz to give it some punch, also do at least a 30hertz cut so it dont clash with your sub.

Snare). Most of the time i will get up a top endy/white noisey snare and eq out alot of the bass, then layer another snare that on top that you want to be your main snare and Eq a tad out of the top end, then boost the second snare at around 200hertz.

Hats) Eq all the bottom end out up to at least 70 hertz because you dont really need those frequencys with the hats, and if you want them sounding brighter then add abit of top end to them.

Also add some decent breaks to your beat and high pass them, and if possible, cut out the kick, i find if your keep the kick in you breaks if can make your original kick sound muddy, its better to chop the break you in recycle, wack it in the rex player and fuck about with it, maybe get two or three breaks and mix em up a little bit and create your own break.

i cant really be assed to write anymore lol, but if you loook around you will find a better way to make sick beats, like i said, im not really that good at making beats but this is how i make mine.

Hope this helps in some way.

use breaks mate. if i'm i'm making a dnb track i always start with a break and work round it, adding my own kick and snares, and working with the rest of the hits from the original break. even if you leave the original break out of the end track. it gives you a great starting point and you don't have to fuck around for hours making your own. i know it sounds like i'm cheating, but this a sample based music after all, so there's no shame in it.

Back
Top Bottom