Fill my 2gb Zen

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I'm taking a week long break from dnb after a shattering Saturday night and before a Adam F gig which leaves me the problem of filling my Ipod with new music. I've got plenty of non dnb but I've listened to all of it...

I've got 2 gbs to fill so if you have a set that you that you think will broaden my musical horizons, paste it here. Think of it as a continuing musical education for me. Anything goes except for:
1) funky, disco, prog & dad house
2) trance (all and any variations apart from psy)
3) r&b and crossover r&b hiphop
Innovative, fresh, wonderful are the key-words.

I'll be looking over the other threads here so if there are no replies I'll be sad but not :mad:

you know what fella, just go to pearsontowers.com, the guy there has a got a phat website with a whole load of different sets, some particularrly fine dj shadow mixes. (look for the miami bass mix form steve lamacq's evening seesion.) there are also some links to other good sites with mixes to download.

you know what fella, just go to pearsontowers.com, the guy there has a got a phat website with a whole load of different sets, some particularrly fine dj shadow mixes. (look for the miami bass mix form steve lamacq's evening seesion.) there are also some links to other good sites with mixes to download.

Thanks for the link but if I had go to a links page, I'm going to pick and choose what I listen to. What would YOU suggest as a set...

Did u already get Lokki Breaks & Shizzle mix? That's niiice!

&

The Craze Miami Bass & Electro mix...:applause:

Weirdly compelling...& plenty moments of greatness.

&

'Yes Boss;...
here a link to they mixtape
http://files.filefront.com/Yes_Boss_Presents_Managem1zip/;6518522;/fileinfo.html

or myspace.com/yesboss1 for more info.

Leeds based, hiphop / electro / grime very original & well done.

Also...

Do ya like Johnny Cash? His American sessions albums are sooo good, I've got 3,4, & 5 and can listen to them and get lost in em over & over.

Last edited:
On the American Sessions JC does lots of unexpected covers, and lots of it's very stripped down, just him and acoustic guitar. Powerful stuff. Recommended to anyone who ain't heard em...

nah dusty, that craze mix is so hot....breakers breaks

and the cutts alone on it are worth the listen

panty took it down tho...think its retail

just posted this elsewhere:

www.myspace.com/kiddauk

Supa fresh remixes ( 2 whole Beastie albums, & a big FatBoy Slim mashup & loads more, SKINT & proper hiphop stuff) and about 5 hiphop mix sets. All ace quality & v,fresh...

Back
Top Bottom