Filesharing talk is pooo-layed OUT!

sketchy_b

but i still wanna talk about beatport though :teeth:

Quote from MV memo:
IN FEBRUARY, THE MAGIC VINYL SUBLABEL: APPLE RIVER LAUNCHES!

APPLE RIVER WILL BE STRICTLY DISTRIBUTED IN A DIGITAL FORM (MP4/MP3/WAVE) THRU http://www.beatport.com/, MAINLY FOCUSING ON PRODUCERS FROM THE MV CAMP, SUCH AS DROP BASS AND IMAGINATION D.

what d'you say? are you gonna buy it?
if so....
could you play it out?

Think alot of labels are gonna go that way?

I think it's a good move cause the profit margin for every tune is about the same...

and we just cut an intermediary (sorry for the pressers out there)

No more vynil.. vynil pollutes.. BAaaad Vynil.

So yeah... considering that anyways those who wanna pillage producers already do it.. and that the loyal Honest ppl are still gonna buy it ( in larger numbers to since it's cheaper) ...
But on the other hand... there might be better quality Mp3s on Slsk and such... so there should be alot more ppl going for the soulseek to find high quality stuff.

what kind of label do you think will profit from this move?

Last edited:
sketchy_b said:
Think alot of labels are gonna go that way?

I think it's a good move cause the profit margin for every tune is about the same...

and we just cut an intermediary (sorry for the pressers out there)

No more vynil.. vynil pollutes.. BAaaad Vynil.

So yeah... considering that anyways those who wanna pillage producers already do it.. and that the loyal Honest ppl are still gonna buy it ( in larger numbers to since it's cheaper) ...
But on the other hand... there might be better quality Mp3s on Slsk and such... so there should be alot more ppl going for the soulseek to find high quality stuff.

what kind of label do you think will profit from this move?
gurn gurn gurn ..vinyle is the way forward in life ... :soap_box: :gun:

Affliction said:
mp3 plus one ;)

just a standard evolution of mp3 really.... will take some time for it to become standard, but it is one up the arse for WMA :pimp:
and anything that puts one over ms is the best thing since sliced bread if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom