file extraction

JenJen

Bangers mash! mash potato
i just downloaded a couple of sets and everytime i try and extract them it says it needs this next volume thingy and it says i shud put in a disk?

im not good with computers so does anyone know how to help me?

would be much appreciated!

thanks

xxx

There should be another WINRAR zip file you need to download with the rest of the set in.

You can split .rar files into multiples so you can upload them to file share sites easier. You need all of the .rar parts in order to unzip/extract the files inside.

It usually goes .r01, .r02, .r03 and so on.

ok thanks for your help but im still so confused lol

i have that winrar thing and i extract them like normal and everythin but its just wont do them all

could someone please describe it in dummy version~?? =)

soz im a bit slow with this sort of stuff haha

thanks

i just downloaded a couple of sets and everytime i try and extract them it says it needs this next volume thingy and it says i shud put in a disk?

im not good with computers so does anyone know how to help me?

would be much appreciated!

thanks

xxx

I could be wrong...but to me it sounds like you arnt extracting...but compressing a compressed file!?

ok thanks =S

is it possible to like mirror them so they arent rar at all from the first place does anyone know how to do that?

xx

I could be wrong...but to me it sounds like you arnt extracting...but compressing a compressed file!?

well im not too sure i just downloaded them they had that little winrar symbol on them i clicked extract and so on so forth

so i have no idea

i need some one to give me a step by step guide that i understand im soooo not good with this stuff!
xxxxx

does anyone want to download the link and see what i mean?

maybe it will be easier for you all to understand whats going on because i have nooo idea! haha

xx

yeh it was from a friend on this forum via pm

its annoying because i just wanna work it out so i know if it happens again instead of bugging people like i am now lol

http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/58956921/file.html

^ thats one of them

its one nation valentines thats what it is i was downloading all the links do the same thing

thanks for helping

x

Back
Top Bottom