ffs

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all my dear friends remember that when the world is too much to bear and you feel your eyes tear up

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
cos you know, its upsetting. to see someone handle an infant like that. its a gut reaction, and people react, strongly. normally. but not me. id chuck that baby right the fuck and yell BACK AT YOU HOSS. yeah you suck baby.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sharing is caring richard. share the love. youd share with me if i should show up out in putney one sulfur steaming afternoon right?

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
its not the sharing... its the all having your dicks out and putting your dick where anothermans rapey dick and cum has gone... who goes last in gang rape, do the draw straws?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What about using her upturned head as an ashtray, toss her bottom half into a bat cave in Malaysia, fingers walking down the street attached to a wheelchair, rest can be smoked by acid freaks. What about a lottery that people dont know what theyre winning and a mutilated buttcheek turns up on their doorstep, chimp holding it, sub continent dwelling chimp.