Few tunes please

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
number 1 : i heard on a gerard show with clipz guesting last month. but it's on my hard drive with the track listing. and that's in work..... sorry bout that. for some reason mutated forms spring to mind, but that might be way off. it might even be hazard under his dirty harry alias....

number 2 : clipz - offline
out on promo now, full release in a few weeks.

number 3/5 : i''m brain dead and the names escapes me right now, i do know it though.

number 4 : not a clue, but i'd like to know too.

Last edited:
number 1 : i heard on a gerard show with clipz guesting last month. but it's on my hard drive with the track listing. and that's in work..... sorry bout that. for some reason mutated forms spring to mind, but that might be way off. it might even be hazard under his dirty harry alias....

number 2 : clipz - offline
out on promo now, full release in a few weeks.

number 3/5 : i''m brain dead and the names escapes me right now, i do know it though.

number 4 : not a clue, but i'd like to know too.

Cheers

And i know Offline, how didn't i think of it *durr* i do that sometimes, forget the names....

Here ya go mate
1) Vital Elements - Pay Up Time (Just promod on the fat like your mum EP pt 2)
3) Swift - Rebirth
5)Ray Keith - Dark Soldier (its either the Bladrunner remix or the Vapour remix)

Here ya go mate
3) Swift - Rebirth
5)Ray Keith - Dark Soldier (its either the Bladrunner remix or the Vapour remix)

the sample at the beginin is vital elements, but the song it drops into isn't.....

the other two are spot on, i thought it was ray keith but the name escaped me last night.

Here ya go mate
3) Swift - Rebirth

the sample at the beginin is vital elements, but the song it drops into isn't.....

the other two are spot on, i thought it was ray keith but the name escaped me last night.

Cheers you two...

Back
Top Bottom