few questions

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
1. been dj'in for a month and thinking about recording few sets, could anyone help me with what shit i need to buy to record it? i dont want any fancy cack that will cost loads, just simple and asy to use

2. whats the best way to get dust off your vinyl without scratching itttt?

cheeers

I like to use an old 8 track magnetic recoring cartridge device personally fo rthe recording of my musical compilations with my phonographic recortds.

Steam is also a good way to clean your vinyl

I lay my records on the floor dusty side up then hold Latitia my Russian midget I kidnapped by the ankles and sweep the dust off using the grandfather clock pendulum technique.

I like to use an old 8 track magnetic recoring cartridge device personally fo rthe recording of my musical compilations with my phonographic recortds.

Steam is also a good way to clean your vinyl

It's difficult to detect sarcasm across the internet, but steam?

Wouldn't that just warp the fuck out of them lol.

Actu8ally if you have a warped record ( not like a sun flower hat warped) but just warped light to med...steam ( not right at tip of kettle) but about 20 cm above kettle spout. Then immeadiatly place under heavy weight ( flat and wait a week. usually unwarps the tune.

It's difficult to detect sarcasm across the internet, but steam?

Wouldn't that just warp the fuck out of them lol.

I feel this way alot on this forum. Especially when it's a post by Moskit or Radius or Dan M or Don't Sleep or Richie Stix or Joey ADHD or Indi or JMZ Maloney or Rissu or DJ Tiesticles or Logikz or Rob Del Terror or Mr. Fes or ...........................

lol yeah you'll get it alot.

its funny sometimes but it does get on your tits when your looking for a proper answer though.

if they come in and thank each others posts you can pretty much throw that shit out the window.

Back
Top Bottom