few q's about logic and mac, any help would be great

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
so i updated my ram to 2 gigs on my im g4 imac i think it is, and logic started running like a dream, but now that im getting further into things , and have started using lots of native instruments, its starting the whole, 'couldn't process the information' crap again,( just stops and i have to press play to carry on), only happens once im nearly finished and have 12 - 15 instruments open and about 10 audio channels cranking effects, what i need to know is.

- does frezzeing tracks in logic free up cpu ?

- is it true you can up date your processer in a desktop mac, like you caN THE RAM ????

please help some body!!!

peace

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
so i updated my ram to 2 gigs on my im g4 imac i think it is, and logic started running like a dream, but now that im getting further into things , and have started using lots of native instruments, its starting the whole, 'couldn't process the information' crap again,( just stops and i have to press play to carry on), only happens once im nearly finished and have 12 - 15 instruments open and about 10 audio channels cranking effects, what i need to know is.

- does frezzeing tracks in logic free up cpu ?

- is it true you can up date your processer in a desktop mac, like you caN THE RAM ????

please help some body!!!

peace
yes to both, freezing the tracks should easy up the CPU work rate enough for you to work freely though.