Few ID's from Dispatch Room 3 @ Playaz, Fabric. - VIDS

Forau

VIP Junglist
Such a sick night, same i didnt get more vids.

Desperately need an ID on the tune in this vid.

And the 2 tunes from Amoss's set below:

Particularly 13 sec's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish i could help you out cuz, got problems of my own! lol. That first vids id's pleaase :).

Sweet for the ID rbrt.

uhhhh fucking sexy. Dispatch is owning it at the moment, that room was playing cream all evening

- - - Updated - - -

i definitely recognise that tune from the first video, I THINK its a BTK tune but nowhere near 100% on that

Was at that night too, never heard so many dubs in one night. Honestly reckon we're gonna be struggling to find names for any of the tunes as they are so fresh. Remember Break dropping some absolutely mental tunes.

Was at that night too, never heard so many dubs in one night. Honestly reckon we're gonna be struggling to find names for any of the tunes as they are so fresh. Remember Break dropping some absolutely mental tunes.

Yeah was nuts. Im not holding out much hope, unless the artists stumble upon the thread (Like Harvest replying to one of my tune id's way back to tell me the tune im after is his) lol.

By the way i recomend hitting HD for the vids in my first post, MUCH better sound quality.

that first tune is about 22 mins into the symmetry 003 podcast, break didnt say anything about who it was by or what label though.

Back
Top Bottom