FESTRODOMOUSE PREDICTS

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
MASSIVE TERRORIST ATTACKS COMING SOON. TRANSIT ATTACKS HAVE BEEN THREATENED IN THE US. (TOP ALLERT TINGS) NOT TO MENTION THE INDIA THING.

FUCK ALQUEDA

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
If they hurt you fes, I swear they won't get away with it.

I'll get them for you!

logikz

I Am Not The King
inspekta rza will intervene with ultra rhyme eye laser and diabolical mpc skills

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I got your back too logikz.

I'll spit lines at the terrorists, untill they're fed up of this,
Inspecta Brof will set ya off, fuck your chesty cough,
Osama saying he don't wanna hurt people anymore?
BULLSHIT! Which I'm against like a toilet dwelling Matador.

BLAW BLAW BLAW WUT

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i'm ok i know the whereabouts of a disused nuclear bunker in the high wycombe area i have already started filling it with popular board games, tinned beef and hyperdermic syringes for such an occasion. i have a chopper on standby to airlift a few be prepared for your route to safety

logikz

I Am Not The King
...ok, im up on this burger i got from mickey dees the other day, didnt eat it but brought it home in my front pocket, plus i got the square glasses with flashlights attached to the sides, always thought i looked pretty cyber in those, in a kind of astma/lots of other allegies kind of way but i guess thats not much if you compare...

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Stop by in Cardiff.

I'll bring my music collection, we'll nod our heads to some tunage while we watch the world burn beneath our blades.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah but sorry Brofski there is only space for 5 albums better get choosing quicky no fannying about this time