Festivals this summer......

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
Whats everyone doing this year? i normally go to Leeds with it being local, but the line up is pretty gash this year.........

I'm doing the Rage Against The Machine and Cypress Hill gig at Finsbury Park in June, Ian Brown and Mr Scruff festival in Manchester and Glastonbury!!!!

Anyone heading out for sun and bass in Sep?

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
I'm going to exit again this year, naa to british festivals - go outside the EU!
cheap as chips (3 quid for a bottle of lemon vodka), lovely weather, brilliant setting (old fortress), and a really wide diverse range of music
win win win

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I'm doing the most underground Festival ever...V Festival!

Jokes aside, i go most years as it's pretty close to where i live even though we camp.All my mates go and we just get fucked off our faces from Friday to Sunday and listen to who ever takes our fancy.
This year i shall be watching Kings Of Leon, Paul Weller, Kasabian, Prodigy, Faithless, Stereophonics, Madness, Plan B, The Kooks, Groove Armada, David Guetta, Tinie Tempah and Example.

They do have some decent DJ's there too, last year i saw High Contast, Toddla T, Jaguar Skills & Sinden.Hope Jack Beats or Zinc will be there this year.

pitts

VIP Junglist
ive done download for the past 3 years but have decided i wanna do a dance music oreientated festival for a change
so out of global, glade and creamfields im gunna go to two out of them, havent booked anything yet though

will be going to two local festivals in leeds though, coccon in the park and unity day

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
Never been, Cypress Hill would be absolutely insane though!
one of the reasons i was gonna hit Leeeds Fest again this year, then they got announced to support RAGE....... Rage Against The Machine AND Cypress Hill for FREE!!!! happy days!

will be going to two local festivals in leeds though, coccon in the park and unity day

Info on these please mate?

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
im going glade, my 1st festival apart from the shitty local one
see ya there, the lineups HUGE! and the art installations look wicked. You will love it, last years Glade was my first festival too. The atmospheres so relaxed, best first festival ever. Then I went to Reading...... what a mistake

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

that lineups actually surprised me, Dirtyphonics Live would be amazing. Considering this now, I can imagine the crowd though :scally:

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
List of festivals I'd like to go to:

Sun and Bass
Global Gathering
Sanctuary
Glade
Sonar
....some others which I can't name off the top of my head

list of festivals I am going to:
none. :(

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
goin Outlook in coratia, will be sick. Inter-railing my way over there with some mates as well Amsterdam - Berlin - Prague gonna be crazeeeeeeee

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
what dates is outlook? im going interailing on my way back from serbia, so may see if i can blag a cheapo ticket while im there if the dates conincide