FESTIVAL TIME!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, May 4, 2007.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

EZ…

As it is getting close to that time of year already….anyone doing any fetsivals this year?

I have bagged myself tickets to Glade Festival (seriously THE best festival ever.. And ive been going to Festivals for 10 years!)..and I thought I'd try Bloom this year its quite small but they got a cool line up.. Nextmen, Subfocus, Evil 9, Dubpistols, Ben Westbeech, Trojan Sound System (oh yes!) and Pendulum are all playing….

Also Glade has got a feckin amazing Breaks tent… and none other then UNKLE are headlining!!!! OMG! Coldcut blew my mind last year! Also Digital Mystikz and Loefah are playing too! Plus they got a mad Breakcore lineup (if that’s your thing!)...

Cant wait!

Also gonna try to reach Bestival so I can see Beastie Boys again… I saw them at Reading a few years ago and they were amazing.

I was thnkin about reachin one of the more dnb festivals but they tend to be a bit samey with lineups (Hype, Andy C, Nicky Blckmarket etc etc) and boring a bit too many fuckwits (not cos of the dnb…just because of the chavy house/trance tents). and you dont really get that proper festival vibe that you do when you gotta camp out for a few days...

2. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Booking my ticket for The Sanctuary festival in Winchester end of June. looking forward to the Old School arena & Slammin Vinyl / One Nation arenas :kermit:

Glade does sound proper bo tho (y)

3. checkmabadself

checkmabadself A gift from punjab

I Got Glasto tickets!

4. skope

skope promoti0nal.douchbag

think i'm doing bestival. dubstep at festivals just doesnt seem to work with the noise restrictions -- bestival last year was a complete joke for this.
    has glade sold out? i'd like to pop along. and i'd love to go to glasto, but i think thats just never gonna happen is it
    someone give me a guestlist :p

5. Wellsy

Wellsy Member

Escape in the park anyone?

6. Serum

Serum Well-Known Member

Hitting Glastonbury, some of my mates played at Bloom so I might hit that as well.

7. Triple M

Triple M Admin

No money for any of them! :'(

8. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

ther are still tickets for glade kicking about..

seriously this is the BESTEST festival i have ever been to! opens you up to so many new sounds!

9. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

actuallt the only problem with glade is that it has an outdoor Psy Trance stage which is full of hippy twats.. (haha!...sorry!)