FESTIVAL TIME!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
EZ…

As it is getting close to that time of year already….anyone doing any fetsivals this year?

I have bagged myself tickets to Glade Festival (seriously THE best festival ever.. And ive been going to Festivals for 10 years!)..and I thought I'd try Bloom this year its quite small but they got a cool line up.. Nextmen, Subfocus, Evil 9, Dubpistols, Ben Westbeech, Trojan Sound System (oh yes!) and Pendulum are all playing….

Also Glade has got a feckin amazing Breaks tent… and none other then UNKLE are headlining!!!! OMG! Coldcut blew my mind last year! Also Digital Mystikz and Loefah are playing too! Plus they got a mad Breakcore lineup (if that’s your thing!)...

Cant wait!

Also gonna try to reach Bestival so I can see Beastie Boys again… I saw them at Reading a few years ago and they were amazing.

I was thnkin about reachin one of the more dnb festivals but they tend to be a bit samey with lineups (Hype, Andy C, Nicky Blckmarket etc etc) and boring a bit too many fuckwits (not cos of the dnb…just because of the chavy house/trance tents). and you dont really get that proper festival vibe that you do when you gotta camp out for a few days...

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Booking my ticket for The Sanctuary festival in Winchester end of June. looking forward to the Old School arena & Slammin Vinyl / One Nation arenas :kermit:

Glade does sound proper bo tho (y)

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
think i'm doing bestival. dubstep at festivals just doesnt seem to work with the noise restrictions -- bestival last year was a complete joke for this.
has glade sold out? i'd like to pop along. and i'd love to go to glasto, but i think thats just never gonna happen is it
someone give me a guestlist :p

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
think i'm doing bestival. dubstep at festivals just doesnt seem to work with the noise restrictions -- bestival last year was a complete joke for this.
has glade sold out? i'd like to pop along. and i'd love to go to glasto, but i think thats just never gonna happen is it
someone give me a guestlist :p
ther are still tickets for glade kicking about..

seriously this is the BESTEST festival i have ever been to! opens you up to so many new sounds!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
actuallt the only problem with glade is that it has an outdoor Psy Trance stage which is full of hippy twats.. (haha!...sorry!)