FES ...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
where is he :(

i miss him .. i really do ... i dont see many uncle fes posts/threads anymore ... is he ok .. perhaps he needs cheering up somehow ? .. suggestions ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
uncle fester. the turkish hat man. the festival. the confession. festina lente. fesopolis. feskarn. galapagos. kalle kanga. fangoria. fes from the valley. young master wayne. the bunker junker. the folly of men. we know him by many names but i believe there is one we shall forever remember and cherish and today there are over a thousand people.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This has got me intrigued to, though I've never see it. I kind of need to know when Holby is back on

SmallVictoriez

Teen Pop Sensation
VIP Junglist
uncle fester. the turkish hat man. the festival. the confession. festina lente. fesopolis. feskarn. galapagos. kalle kanga. fangoria. fes from the valley. young master wayne. the bunker junker. the folly of men. we know him by many names but i believe there is one we shall forever remember and cherish and today there are over a thousand people.

The Fesinator! Makin' Copies!

Shit, nobody will get this joke..

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
no i do. but you know whats weird, that snl has pretty much always been not funny. i watched it forever but its never funny. ill tell you whats funny though, letterman. that man is fun-ay.

SmallVictoriez

Teen Pop Sensation
VIP Junglist
no i do. but you know whats weird, that snl has pretty much always been not funny. i watched it forever but its never funny. ill tell you whats funny though, letterman. that man is fun-ay.
I watch him quite a bit, funny yeah - One exception, straight when Conan O'Brien went on in the same time slot he used that blackmail shit for ratings. :tosser:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
go outside you say? like the high school kids we are you mean? cos were on summer holidays of course, which were wasting in front of sega genesis and dial up modems when we should be outside, playing, fishing and swimming like you did when you were young all those years ago.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
as soon as i recover my computer to full working order, we shall msn.

i'm not going to lie, i miss you like a better brother than the two i already have.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
man i like these

YO GALAPAGOS YO GOOD