Fes Vs. Logikz - 6,000 Posts of awesome

Greg P

VIP Junglist
6,000 posts of rule!

What was the first thing you ever posted on here? Do you remember?

Last edited:

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
I'm sure you contribute lots to dnbforum in many ways but awesome posts isn't one of them, sorry! Still, err, congrats on 6k.

logikz

I Am Not The King
thank you slow, we now know the reason for your on screen name :teeth:

funny story how we landed on here, there was another forum called dnbscene.com which basically was a review site for amateur dnb producers, and we put in alot of work there until the management changed and the policies changed and we felt so affronted we marched off in a collective effort, on mark (serums) inititative, and signed up on here.
the first thing i posted was probably something about how nice it was to be 'away' from the other site (or something equally dumb, i used to take the internet VERY serious)
and then onwards with ali g like spelling, and self important attitude and very ltitle changed since come to think of it

moriaty

VIP Junglist
just a testimony of the greatness that is Logikz:

Logikz (09:47:54): say noob
Logikz (09:48:00): what you doing
Logikz (09:48:08): better be something decent
Logikz (09:48:23): cant be doing with masturbation or any of the like
Logikz (09:52:54): your fingers are stubby and short
Logikz (09:53:10): in india they eat with their hand you know
Logikz (09:53:18): they would be sorely upset with you
Logikz (09:53:20): all of india.
Logikz (09:53:24): now thats fucked up
Logikz (09:53:35): have all of india ragging on you
Logikz (09:53:56): its like 100 billion people
Logikz (10:36:04): your nerves are on edge now
Logikz (10:36:07): i can hear your breath
Logikz (10:36:27): you needed attention
Logikz (10:36:58): of rapper T.I
Logikz (10:43:23): kindnap chris rock
Logikz (11:29:43): wash him with a car
Logikz (11:45:01): what car...
Logikz (11:45:10): sexy car wife...
Logikz (11:45:22): i go disco shuffle in famous place...
Logikz (11:45:31): lamborghini most premium...
Logikz (11:45:39): cappuchino too....

:lighter:
:not_worth

Last edited:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
logikz I find it difficult to grasp that you ever took internets seriously, in fact I find it difficult to imagine you taking anything seriously?

So you Fes and Serum go way back then, or was there more that came with you guys too?

logikz

I Am Not The King
yeah there was an entire group of people but they are inactive now and dnbscene.com is long gone (because it was a shit concept to begin with, its a thankless job to review amateur producers, beleive you me) but i took the internet really really serious back then (kind of the reason why i refuse to have the net at home ever again) ill see if i cant dig up an old post hang on

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
MAYBE IT'S TIME YOU GUYS TOOK A SMALLM HIATUS, NAH MEAN? INTERNETS IS NOT TOO GOOD FOR YOU OVER EXTENDED PERIODS OF EXPOSURE, SOME SCIENTISTS SAY IT CAUSES CANCER OF THE FINGER NAILS IF YOU TYPE TO MANY REPLIES TO POINTLESS ARGUMENTS*

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Next was:

"how come your titles are "big dappa junglette", "bad ass amen breaker" and "gut wrenching virus twister" and mine is "feckwit poser newbie"? Am i missing out on something here?"

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
MAYBE IT'S TIME YOU GUYS TOOK A SMALLM HIATUS, NAH MEAN? INTERNETS IS NOT TOO GOOD FOR YOU OVER EXTENDED PERIODS OF EXPOSURE, SOME SCIENTISTS SAY IT CAUSES CANCER OF THE FINGER NAILS IF YOU TYPE TO MANY REPLIES TO POINTLESS ARGUMENTS*
NONSENSE

Serum

VIP Junglist
I find your attitude somewhat galling

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Actually retract what I said above after looking in your cat thread, never went in there before. Your sort of awesome after all. I'm still a cunt though.