@ Fes or any other americans

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
Obviously feel free not to answer this if you dont want to but who did you vote for?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Its true than wheta they same. this election is popular. im afraid im not gonna admit to who i voted for. and yes im the only yank here

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
the german version of facebook called "studivz" has created a poll.

1.354.207(!!!) people have already voted!!!!

Obama: █████████ 91,4%

McCain: █ 8,6%

:D

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
lets face it neither is going to be any good....remember tony blair being the best thing since sliced bread...till he actually became PM

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
All my relatives in Virginia voted Obama, they're fucking hippies though they'd probably vote Nader (raging hippy) if it wasn't a marginal state.

barbarella

VIP Junglist
so tomorrow i ll be landing in a Blue or Red country? Donkey or Elephant...i wonder....

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
Obama is going to win, I seriously can't see McCain winning this..

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Do they have the equivalant of the monster raving looney party like the uk did

or is that mcain?

Saint

VIP Junglist
Id say Obama if he wasnt for pulling troops out of Iraq. Gonna be a fucking mess if he does, a) because Iraq is still in a whole pile of shit. b) "Terrorists" would love to see an American government that is conflicted about the idea of War, and frankly thats the wrong message to be sending out.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
Id say Obama if he wasnt for pulling troops out of Iraq. Gonna be a fucking mess if he does, a) because Iraq is still in a whole pile of shit. b) "Terrorists" would love to see an American government that is conflicted about the idea of War, and frankly thats the wrong message to be sending out.
its a pile of sht because the previous administration were too trigger happy and used 9/11 & terrorists as an excuse to remove a leader, there were other ways to do it
plus there's other leaders out there who do continue to stick 2 fingers up to the UN but because its they are in africa n
and have no oil no1 cares...
terrorists don't have countries, who shall we invade next? pakistan? palastine? iran? bradford?

in this global economy america needs a leader who the rest of the world likes, the states has lost so much reputation & standing because of Bush

and jus thank god he didn't us "things can only get better" as his campaign anthem!!

rant over:rinsed: