Female drum and bass djs

emy

VIP Junglist
Hi

I am a young female drum and bass DJ...new to this site, is good to find somewhere to talk about drum and bass!

Just thought I would introduce myself

:rave:

welcome emy. ur post made me realise i can only think of 3 or 4 female dnb DJs. Obviously there's more but still, niche in the market. Maybe a sex change is whats needed to make it big... :teeth:

I know of DJ Strife from New York who's put together some pretty decent sets. She's Brazilian-American I believe and she likes to remix some traditional South American stuff in with some pretty big bangers.

Someone else told me about DJ Mayday from Canada, who doesn't normally mix DNB from what I've heard. They say she loves the kind of liquidy Hospital stuff, so she's obviously after my heart in that regard.

I think you won't find someone at the highest levels of production, though. You're more than likely to find many local DJs making names for themselves, though.

Hi

I am a young female drum and bass DJ...new to this site, is good to find somewhere to talk about drum and bass!

Just thought I would introduce myself

:rave:

Welcome... where abouts you from?? you been DJn long?? what sort of stuff you into??

Stick around and get some of your sets uploaded!!

Welcome... where abouts you from?? you been DJn long?? what sort of stuff you into??

Stick around and get some of your sets uploaded!!

Bruv whats up, you relaxed your style? Usually its Quagmire like swiftness BAM!

Back
Top Bottom