Femal gym teacher charged with 30 counts of statutory rape

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
stuatutroy only applies for girls you twits. or, for boys that are approached by men that want to bum them.
in this case, a boy that got to shag his hawt gym teacher ALL. THE. TIME, stautaory has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

if it was a male teacher, female underage student, rape, pedo, for shame, boo.
female teacher, male student of any age, niccccccce.

stauturoy is for peopole who dont know if they should want to have sex or pehaps hasnt had time to develop that side of themselves, not boys that are over 12.

for they know, for 10000% certain, that they want to. so stuatuory can get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkeeeddddddddddd

and the both of them deserve fucking medals.

thats my word up.

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
Yeah.. why is this "rape"? Two people having consentual sex multiple times doesn't sound like rape to me? what's the kid supposed to do.... "dad can you sign this form so I can bang my gym teacher pls?"

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
It stems from the stance of federal government making people minors until the age of 18.

If a person, male or female, over the age of 18 has consensual sex with a person, male or female, under the age of 18 it is classed as statutory rape.

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Me and my mates used to deliberately try and get detention with our science teacher as she was rather nice.

Apparently she was told to stop wearing tight clothing because she wore stuff that was too revealing. I didn't learn shit because all the blood in my brain went to my dick.