Fell thru ceiling

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
fck it ill share it with you guys, might get a giggle out of it...

yeah i fell thru my fucking ceiling yesterday afternoon, bent one of the tone arms on my decks but i dont care, got sum 1210's on way and these were ont heyre way out anyways.

made a lovely gash down my leg and now got a nice scenic veiw of my jungle (tomato plants)

:lol_board:lol_board:lol_board

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha ps1. its 8 bit. you no stupped guy eh?! you come from russia maybe... in soviet russia 8 bit ps1 fall upwards the floor you... in russia they dont have floors maybe in america... they have some cool things like g-unit mcdonalds 50 cents cocacola...

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
:teeth:
thats some funny shit right there!
bet that fookin hurt. looks like ya slammed right ontop of your setup...

egg carts on the wall, lookin dappa son (y) does that actually work?

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
:teeth:
thats some funny shit right there!
bet that fookin hurt. looks like ya slammed right ontop of your setup...

egg carts on the wall, lookin dappa son (y) does that actually work?
yeah man they work, maybe not as good as proper soundproofing but they make a hell-ov-a lot of differencE!

[Politrix]

VIP Junglist
hehe, thats spare room at me ol' dots gaff. yeah the egg cartons work, not great but they do summet, gotta put a lot of them up tho. mate fuck ps1, we rock the SNES, well used to. me n the boys just use that room for jammin in etc, having a smoke, playing probotector, old times ya'kno.

one!

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
those tomatoe plants r look ripe, i cant think of anything worse than doin a bit of green fingered gardening then fallin through a hole u never knew was there...class act

[Politrix]

VIP Junglist
that is some straight upy funny shit mate. the look on your face musta been priceless.
yeah apparently it was, my mate was looking down at me from above, my legs in air facedown, i sorta turned over, groaned and seen him in stitches askin if i was alrite. i think i just told him to fuck off and cracked up.

funny shit :lol_board:lol_board :finger2:

Gumby

VIP Junglist
:rofl:

fuckin awesome.

reminds me of the set up we had in one of my sharehouses. knocked out the back of a wardrobe and put it infront of the spare toilet that we used for growing. chronicles of narnia style. funny thing was when we had a rent inspection the owners didnt even realise that there was a wardrobe where the toilet used to be.